Home » Forums » DBManager General

THE summer trend of the year: Espadrilles (145 previews)
THE summer trend of the year: Espadrilles Posted in 22th, 08/2014 12:42 by gerlidaidai242
THE summer trend of the year: Espadrilles

They are light, thin and super convenient: Espadrilles conquer this Toms Outlet Online summer all fashion heart! This trend of the year we have never gone so relaxed through the summer, as this season and even though I love heel shoes over everything, so I take you back to this very flat transgressors.

The autumn is on the way, and the winter will not be far. In a woman's wardrobe, there must be a lot of shoes in different kinds of fabrics, canvas, leather, crochet and cotton and so on. However, only these fabrics and styles are clearly unable to meet women's needs. At least the knit shoe is an indispensable part of autumn and winter.

Toms Navy Geometric Knit Women's Classics - Diamonds forever or zigzags for miles, it all depends on how you look at them. Either way, you'll enjoy the energy the patterns bring to these knit-fabric Classics.

This Toms Geometric Knit Shoes will be very suitable for the coming seasons. With the soft and skin-friendly breathable fabric, the unique patterns Toms Outlet and the simple shape, the characteristic of personality and youthful are shown incisively and vividly without reservation.

The classic features this year with particularly beautiful colors, patterns and materials. Beautiful leather espadrilles for example, there Lika Mimika and Pier One, who blossomed into a true it-piece.

At Art of Soule you find these shoes in all playful designs and who wants to have it original carrying Espadrij l'original. Something modern are the models of Paez or Toms and impress with the latest materials.

Personally, I would like once the leather espadrilles from Lika Toms Outlet Store Mimika try (pictured above). Whether they are also so comfortable in leather, like fabric?

Which model you like for the best? I'm still totally impressed by the shoe collection "Galaxy by TOMS x Paul van Dyk".

Oakleyspoll /

THE summer trend of the year: Espadrilles (145 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General