Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features

This is a good thing (164 previews)
This is a good thing Posted in 24th, 10/2014 06:21 by pigooddy
This Christmas is unlike any other, however. If any of you have visited Falador (or glanced at the interview) recently, you've probably noticed that Armadyl and Bandos are currently in the heat of battle. This is not the only power in the world, though! In the crater Lumbridge, Sant'ar Klaws holds Santa in a cage in an attempt to ruin Christmas for all citizens in Gielinor.Owners Santa hats are one of the players who are angry because Jagex has decided to make a variation of the rare coveted black launch. In recent weeks, the price of a normal Great Exchange Santa Hat dropped by 13.7%. The price of a Christmas hat on 1 December was about 170 million gold. 3 days, the price was 146.8 million. Most rare holiday items tend to rise for their holiday and relax after the party is over. This year, with the announcement of the Black Santa Hat, hold the target fall Santa hat with Christmas.Many players also complain about the failure of festive cookies. You can get a festive cracker to do something that will give you tickets run. You can also download games from neglect occur in all worlds at 2:00 am GMT and 2000 GMT on Falador Party Room. One of my friends said he has been fishing and woodcutting for several hours a day and still have to get a cookie. He believes that rare breed and should generate more frequent so that more people can get. Black Santa Hat For reasons I have explained above, this is a good thing. If more black Santa hats run the economy, the low price and it is not as rare valuable.Another main complaint about the 15 days of Christmas event is festive cookies that provide absolutely no value next to RS Old School Gold the Black Santa Hat. Personally, I have received over 9000! Yule Logs cookies I've opened. Other elements in the cookies contain coal, a small amount of Magic Logs, a Rune platebody and gold rings. Many players believe that there should be more valuable items in them, such as equipment or gold mounds. While some highlights does not hurt, I really do not mind being useless things.

parkoo / okaygoods.com

This is a good thing (164 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » Suggestions and New Features