Home » Forums » DBManager General

Porting tasks to a new system (2986 previews)
Porting tasks to a new system Posted in 13th, 08/2010 04:15 by mark
I have created a number of tasks and now need to port everything over to a new system. Does anyone know which files need to be copied in order to accomplish this? Recreating all those tasks will be a very big job.

Thanks, Mark
Mark Leinhaas / DPS, Inc.
Re: Porting tasks to a new system Posted in 16th, 08/2010 11:05 by support
Hi,

This is very easy actually. The only thing you need to do is to install DBManager on the new system and copy the MyDocumentsDATAcatalog.ddb file after that.
This is the file that holds all information about your connections, queries, diagrams, tasks, etc.

PS: Please note that if any of your tasks access files using relative paths your new system must reflect that or the task may not work.

Regards,

Support / DBTools Software
RE: Porting tasks to a new system Posted in 02th, 12/2015 12:46 by fifacc011
There is another thing that draws a line from the class of'85 to the present one. As he was in 1985, Muhammadu Buhari is Nigerian head of state.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
fifa ultimate team coins
fifa 16 coins

Susan Black / CARR Company

RE: Porting tasks to a new system Posted in 19th, 10/2018 09:25 by wq24783670
Yesterday, at home, c&c beanies wholesale I got in coach outlet online my reebok shoes head jordan shoes a strong image jack wolfskin outlet online of a roshe run tree in dre beats the nfl giants seating cleveland cavaliers jerseys area nfl seahawks of nop jerseys the burberry handbags

wq123 / usa

Porting tasks to a new system (2986 previews)
Legends

Topic has Replies
Topic With no Replies

Home » Forums » DBManager General