Home » Fóruns » Bug Report and Fixes

Take some grind Maplestory M Mesos (348 visualizações)
Take some grind Maplestory M Mesos Postado em 12/12/2018 05:23 por Glenna520045259

Take some grind Maplestory M Mesos that is disgusting whatsoever and frankly the only thing really slowing me down today is the entrance limit on EmpressMapleStory we have anvils Weve Got cubesBanning people because theyseem like hackers will be the precise reverse of what you want to doIm going to give you the name of a participant that I found

ingame Obviously a bot right Wrong Hes really a Paladin I saw a very long time ago But you probably assumed he was a bot because of his name and youd have been wrongBeing doubtful regarding the rankings and reporting individuals based on this event is fine Banning peoplebecause they seem suspicious isnt so fine We do not arrest

people just for beingcreepyHow are positions not readily accessible as well They literally on the web site for anyone to start and look And sure it is possible to argue that its not a GMs job to undergo and know each of the popular players on a server because that is not their job but shouldnt it be their job to monitor odd patterns of

players on the servers they Maplestory M Mesos for sale are supposed to be handling Wouldnt the rankings that are checking be an acceptable tool actively and to notice suspicious players seeking out them ingame It shows level amount of positions gained a day and the experience amount Watching the sudden spike in position and just assessing the experience

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/

Maplestory2M / Maplestory2M

Take some grind Maplestory M Mesos (348 previews)

Home » Fóruns » Bug Report and Fixes